Art portfolio pt. 1

All are originals by me unless I did a rendition of another artists (which would be listed). I don’t do digital art (don’t know how, so it’s all handpainted or made with broken vinyl records, nail polish, magazines from the 60s, beer labels—idk whatever I could find). But hey, now you have proof that one can technically claim drinking to be a hobby. 

William Schaff renditions done early 2010s by me 

Pen/ alcohol ink


Misfits poster style for my boss Kim at Smithfield Station (2016)

Watercolor/ pens


Hunter House museum NFK commission in 2018

Watercolor paint, pens, nail polish (honestly whatever was getting the job done)

Pet/ animal portraits are all in oil paint 

Bluetick coonhound/ Doberman in gates county, NC 2021

Boston terrier in OBX (used real beach sand on top of the paint, idk why I tried it, but it worked) memorial 2021


“Rockfish in chespeake bay” (for one of our cancer patients) 2022. We were actually on our way to make a house call to him (I was surprising him with it) and I left it on top of my car in a cigar box. Took 2 miles fly off and I heard it shatter by the welcome to Smithfield sign. We eventually found it and the box had been run over and destroyed. However, when my dad picked the painting up, there was not one scratch or piece of grass on it. I am certain it was a miracle. After the patient passed away, the family had it at his funeral. It was quite an emotional piece (as basic as it was). 

 

“My squirrel dog (fiest)” commission 2022


My dog/ family dog “Honey” who passed away in 2025 memorial piece for Dad. 


Miscellaneous pen/ ink pieces 2012-2016

Brothers roommates called themselves the foxbox. Brother said “the road to hell was paved with good intentions”. I think he was just a tad butthurt I made him look like Seth Rogan. 




Hooray for anx-Ty teen art yayyyy. 

Pieces I did for John over the years. He used to have them hanging over his desk at Nans and on his nightstand, next to the stack of mix tapes I’d make for him. It always made me feel pretty special. 

Cephalic carnage (my dumbass only took a picture of it halfway finished) (2017)


“The insanity has just begun” quote from John. He whispered it to me when I met Courtney for the first time. 


Metal portrait w/ Morse code message (2016) 

Metal/ skeleton poster 2015


“Periodic table of metal” 2015/2016?

It had the key for all the bands on the back. Used to hang over his desk 

Tool/ bill hicks picture for his bday 2018. 

Beer label collage for Xmas 2019

Bday card 2018

Misc cards. 

I liked to use any excuse to recommend some good black metal or postmetal. 


The Berlin family dog “Iris” memorial 2018

(Majorly effed up the eyes on that one)^

Norse mythology alcohol ink 


For Nan and Charles maps of where they grew up, as a cover page for their memory book. He ended up throwing it out.

“Bird” for Nan and Charles


Our fishing spots at Buffalo Creek, Virginia 2023– watercolors 

Postrock paintings 2012-2016



Sigur Ros albums - Hvarf and Valtari



Sigur Ros Valtari 


Yndi Halda Enjoy Eternal bliss 


Pirate Ship Quintet pencil drawings 

Appleseed cast album Illumination Ritual 


Album cover for my friend Isaac Rothermel 2015


Miscellaneous- used broken vinyl records and old newspapers to make these 



^ Primus painting for Donny 2012? My mom found it and destroyed it. He asked me to do a huge painting of Isis’ album cover with the elephant on it (yellow) but I can’t find a pic of it on the flip phone. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Neurosis band merch

Jam sessions pt 2

Godspeed You! Black Emperor

Deadend Shrednecks Intro