Neurosis band merch

I love Neurosis and they actually cranked out a new album this year. The first album I listened to was Through Silver in Blood. They were pivotal in the post/doom metal scene, influencing a ton of bands (too many to list). 

This is all the Neurosis merch I currently have. I don’t think John had any but I will update if I find any. 

This picture was from 2016 first day of moving into college. Times of Grace grey tshirt. ​

Dad got me this “Times of Grace” woven blanket I think on Christmas in 2021. Still holding up well. 


Neurot pint beer glasses from 2020? 

Random Neurosis stickers from neurot 


Black Neurosis polar fleece hoodie 


Black Neurosis long sleeve pullover I got in 2016. The detailing on the back undersides is pretty cool. Had a lot of good times smoking cigars with John wearing this one. He always thought it was cool. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Jam sessions pt 2

Godspeed You! Black Emperor

Deadend Shrednecks Intro