Orange Amp Front Door

This is how to paint your front door to look like an amp. I love my Orange Amp and had a brainwave to paint the front door to look like it. Good thing there’s no HOA in Surry. 

Supplies- orbital sander (80,120,180 grit), painters tape, paint, brush, and logo. 

Cost- about 60$ total 

Go to redbubble and search for the vinyl orange logo (I got the clear dicut large and it was 23$). 

Paint - Behr Premium Plus Paint & Primer in Crushed orange and Flat Jute from Home Depot. Also had some tricorn black for the corners of the amp 

This paint was sick. I did 5 coats of each color and it came out well (insane, but good). It dries quickly (finished it in one day) since it’s exterior acrylic. It is holding up well in the wind and rain. 

I like this shade of orange because it’s not quite rusty but it’s not neon construction orange either. It’s just right. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Neurosis band merch

Jam sessions pt 2

Godspeed You! Black Emperor

Deadend Shrednecks Intro