Eyehategod merch
EHG is a great sludge metal band from LA and we’re currently learning several of their songs to play in our cover band. They were also close with grindcore band AxCx.
My favorite album is Southern Discomfort.
This is a patch on John’s battle vest he got sometime at their concert in 2017 in Richmond.




“10 years of abuse and still broke” black tshirt gets chuckles from everyone who sees it and I still giggle pretty hard myself at it too.
This sticker is currently on my car and I got it off redbubble.

As I’ve found with most sludge metal bands I like, their cds and vinyl are going to cost you, and EHGs are generally easier to find for sale (they might cost you for the original releases, like Southern Discomfort). Their song New Orleans is the new Vietnam was the first actual song I learned on the electric guitar.
Comments
Post a Comment